The TATRAPOINT typewriter is one of the company's final products. It is the smallest, lightest, and quietest mechanical Braille typewriter in the world. It is well-known for its reliability and user-friendliness. All typewriter components are made in Slovakia.
Production and development of typewriters for the blinds
ŠVEC a SPOL, s.r.o. has been manufacturing mechanical Braille typewriters from the very beginning of its operation. Our typewriters are well-known on the market under the TATRAPOINT brand, initially delivered only on the Slovak market. Exports to foreign markets commenced in 1994. As of today, the typewriters are exported to more than 50 countries around the globe, including Brazil, Indonesia, and the Republic of South Africa. We regularly present our products at a variety of international exhibitions and cooperate with multiple foundations and blind unions.
- In-house development and manufacture
- Production of components
- Sales of spare parts
- Assembly and packaging
- 3-year warranty
- Post-warranty service
1. TATRAPOINT STANDARD
Two sizes available with typical design and option for single-hand typing
2. TATRAPOINT ADAPTIVE
Two sizes and two colours available (blue and red) with ergonomic keyboard and adjustable space between the keys Designed mainly for children.
Both variants are delivered including packaging for transport according to the customer's choice, either in a bag or in a case.
- Adjustable left and right corner
- The end of the line is signaled by a bell five strikes in advance
- Special holder affixed to the carriage allows immediate and swift typing on DYMO tape
- Key to move one letter back available
- Special design of the pressure roller allows return to the text without any damage
- Silent operation, perfect stability and high-quality print
- Tichý chod, výborná stabilita a kvalitná tlač